The last 4 years has been quite a ride! We’ve expanded many locations, virtual classes, and have built up such a strong community, which I am so thankful for. With that growth came the need to make an easier booking and rewards program that could be easily handled without fumbling around before our classes started. So Our site got a full re-model with lots of features that should be easy for all of you, and easier on the teachers. Here’s what you can expect:
Integrated Booking and Stamp System
We have moved away from our current booking system, to a website integrated booking and stamp system. Each time you Spend $10, you’ll receive a stamp. 10 stamps give you $10 in your new virtual wallet to spend toward your class.
- New booking system which will send you a ticket! If you book for others, you can forward the ticket to them.
- Book more than one class at a time and receive stamps for all your bookings!
- Book classes for friends and earn a stamp! (if you book with your account, you’ll receive their stamp. They have to book their own class with their account if they want to collect their own stamps)
- Purchase a gift card and earn stamps
- Pre-load your virtual wallet and earn bonus credit. (this takes place of class packs, but functions the sameway. $90 credit will earn an additional $10 in your wallet for a class, $170 will earn you an additional $30 in your wallet.
- Refer friends virtually. When they book a class, you’ll earn an extra stamp.
- Birthday Class: Make sure to add your birthday to your account to receive your Birthday class!
These changes should allow for a much faster booking and offer more convenience!
New Platform Conversion: How to log in if you are already a previous student
Converting isn’t always an easy task, but we have done our best! Use your email we had on file as your login, and select “forgot Password” to create a new password for your account. We have done our best to make sure all your stamps are accounted for, and any rewards were converted to Dollar amounts. If something is off send us an email: email@example.com
New Students: Create an account to earn rewards
You have to have an account to earn stamps keep tabs and add stamps to your virtual wallet. You can create an account during checkout, or by the account icon at the top of the page.